Interested researchers in the field of Innovations in last mile logistics can submit their abstract before 27th February
The AIIT (Italian Association of Traffic and Transport Engineers), LEAD project and SENATOR project are organising a special session at the 3rd edition of the Transport Infrastructure and Systems Conference (TIS Roma 2022). The topic of this special session is “Innovations in last mile logistics towards inclusivity, resilience and sustainability”, and abstracts can be submitted now.
The TIS Roma 2022 will be held (both in presence and remotely) at ACI headquarters in Rome on 15th -16th September 2022. The Congress aims at providing a forum for discussion, interactions and exchange among researchers, scientists and engineers whose fields of interest concern transport and infrastructure engineering.
These special sessions are coordinated by Michela Le Pira (University of Catania & AIIT) and Carla Nascimento (Molde University College and LEAD project) and organized with the support of Nadia Giuffrida and Francesco Pilla (University College Dublin and SENATOR project), Rodrigo Tapia and Lorant Tavasszy (TU Delft and LEAD project).
Attendees to these sessions will be granted a special discount on the registration fee , which will include access to the full conference programme.
ABOUT THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
The Call for Abstracts aims to attract interested researchers in the field of Innovations in last mile logistics.
- Subtopics of interest are:
- Scenarios of integration of passenger and freight transport
- New approaches for omni-channel and hyperconnected services
- Innovations directed at inclusive, resilient and sustainable city logistics 2
- The role of digital platforms to support on demand logistics
- Models and simulations of integrated logistics ecosystems
- Stakeholder engagement in last mile logistics planning – Involvement of the public in managing city logistics
- Abstracts should be up to 300 words long with at least 3 keywords.
- Deadline for the submission of abstract is 27th February 2022.
- Upon acceptance a full paper should be sent by the 27th April 2022.
- Accepted papers will be considered for a special issue of an international scientific journal (to be announced) or, alternatively, be published in the dedicated Transportation Research Procedia (Elsevier) coordinated by the TIS Roma 2022 Conference.
Interested participants are requested to submit their abstracts including title, authors’ names and contact details to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by the 27th February 2022.
More information: Special Sessions on Innovations in last mile logistics towards inclusivity, resilience and sustainability – TIS ROMA 2022 (aiit.it)