SENATOR project’s website is participating in the online competition by the European Registry for Internet Domains (EURID). The voting form is now open.
The .eu Web Awards is an online competition designed to recognise the best websites that use extensions .eu or. Ею., and it is organised by the European Registry for Internet Domains (EURID), the non-profit organization designated by the European Commission for the registration of web names that operates the .eu level domain. And, this year, SENATOR project is one of the nominees!
The .eu Web Awards distinguish five different categories:
- Leaders: Directed to companies with more than ten workers. There are those companies established in the national market aimed at expanding and acquiring new markets, including e-commerce.
- Rising Stars: Aimed at start-ups and e-commerce, and with a total number of employees between 1-10.
- Laurels: Aimed at websites that represent educational institutions, charitable organisations or pan European projects. SENATOR participates in this category.
- The house of.EU: Directed to web pages or blogs dedicated to media or entertainment.
- Better World: Directed to web pages with a clear environmental message.
SENATOR is participating in the Laurels category, and you can vote for our website here until the 5 of August 2021. The 3 eligible websites under each category with the most votes will become the 2021 .eu Web Awards finalists, which will be revealed on 16 August. Finally, finalists with the highest scores from the jury will be selected as winners and will be announced during the Awards ceremony held in September 2021.
The winners of the five categories will receive a personalized trophy along with a certificate, a digital medal, a promotional video of their company and a two-month advertising campaign at the Brussels airport.